Apartments with a kids room in Vigo di Fassa
HOLIDAYS IN THE FASSA VALLEY THAT COMBINE FUN FOR KIDS WITH RELAXATION FOR THEIR PARENTS
An exciting activities room in which to have fun playing board games, table football and pinball or celebrating with your friends from Ciasa Alpe.
During the summer months, the open-air adventure parks in the Fassa Valley, in Campitello and Pozza, allow children to enjoy the thrill of adventure, to learn about the importance of agility and balance while being up high, and to experience the fun of nature in complete safety. Both parks offer acrobatic routes for adults and children to enjoy. Providing a new opportunity to spend a day in the outdoors and offering a new perspective on experiencing nature, equipment at the parks includes suspended platforms, Nepalese bridges, ropes and spinning logs.
A rage of summer activities see children take centre stage: from fun and educational mineral laboratories to outdoor activities, such as treasure hunts, theatre and puppet shows. A rich programme of excursions is also on offer, designed to teach children about nature and the local area.
- Full day introduction to rock climbing with an Alpine guide (for children aged from 7 to 14);
- Three guided excursions with visit to a mountain hut and tasting of typical local products (family activity);
- Introduction to minerals laboratory;
- Programme of activities and entertainment for children organised by the Valley Events Committee;
- Theatre shows and activities organised by the Museo Ladin de Fascia.